Hanako is a Japanese, fast-casual dining restaurant. The name is derived from Japanese that means “flower girls,” and is often given as a name to girls. We opened our first branch in a small commercial nook in Moonwalk Village, Parañaque. Catering to a community market, we became known for Japanese food favorites that’s accessible and affordable.
WHERE TO FIND US
Hanako is usually nestled in busy neighborhoods and urban communities to cater to those who look for quick fix for Japanese cravings that are easy-on-the-pocket yet authentic. As of today, you can find us in the following areas in the Metro:
• Moonwalk Subdivision, Parañaque City
• Doña Soledad Ave., Parañaque City
• SM Center, Pasig City
• The Rock Lifestyle Hub, Don Antoñio, Quezon City
• Estancia at Capital Commons, Pasig City
• Robinsons Townville, Regalado, Quezon City.
We offer a wide variety of classic Japanese favorites that are authentic yet affordable, ‘cause we believe that you cannot shortchange quality food.
• Sushi, Maki, Sashimi
• Appetizers, Beverages and Desserts
• Sushi Platters and Hot Trays
BENEFITS & MORE
Once you have onboarded as our franchisee, here’s how we will assist you in establishing your business.
Overall design, layout, and construction of store with complete amenities.